Important COVID-19 Information
We are open for our 2021 U-Pick Season! This page contains important information on how our farm will operate for the 2021 summer season.
The health and safety of our family, customers and community is very important to us. Based on the current COVID-19 guidance from local and Federal governments, we are implementing some procedures and protocols (though much less than last season!) to keep everyone safe. Please review all of the guidelines below prior to visiting the farm.
ARRIVING AT THE FARM
- Do not visit the farm if you have recently had symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath or other flu-like symptoms), have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or have traveled to a high risk area/country.
- When exiting your vehicle, bring only those items that are necessary for you to enjoy your time at the farm. Please apply bug spray, sunscreen, etc near your vehicle.
- Proceed to the check in window at the Blueberry Office.
- If waiting in line, please use the colored cones or ground markings to provide spacing guidance between your party and the one in front of you.
- Remain behind the indicated line at the blueberry office until it is your turn.
- Employees are vaccinated and are not required to wear face masks/coverings. Customer masks are also not required, but of course are your choice!.
- After being checked in, you may proceed to the blueberry rows and pick directly into our buckets, lined with single use plastic bags OR your own containers.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between your party and any others around you.
- Only touch the berries that you intend to pick.
- Face coverings/masks are not required while picking in the fields, but customers are welcome to wear them.
- No customer will be permitted to enter any of the buildings on the farm with the exception of using the restroom (restrooms will be sanitized multiple times throughout the day).
CHECKING OUT / LEAVING
- When you are finished picking, bring your bucket up to the office and an employee will remove the plastic bag.
- Please place your bucket in the “used bucket” area for cleaning.
- Your berries will be weighed and you will be able to pay with a check, card, or cash!